Jump to navigation Jump to search
- We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth.
- 19) Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
- 20) And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
- 21) In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
- 22) In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.