Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "And that you be firm in keeping the commandments wherewith I have commanded you ..."
- "Behold, I am God; give heed unto my word, which is quick and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow; therefore give heed unto my words."
- "Now, as you have asked, behold, I say unto you, keep my commandments, and seek to bring forth and establish the cause of Zion;"
- "keep my commandments, and assist to bring forth my work, according to my commandments, and you shall be blessed."
- Lehi exhorts Lemuel to obey commandments.
- "I will go and do ..."
- The Lord will prepare the way.
- Adam obeyed without knowing the Lord's purpose.
- "all mankind may be saved by obedience ..."
- Elwin C. Robison, "The Orange Car", Ensign, June 2007
- An experience related about how the Lord blesses us for being obedient.
- George Q. Cannon, "The Journals of George Q. Cannon", Vol. 1, p. 1
- "There was no place I would not rather have gone to at that time than California."
- Yet, he was obedient and went.
- The importance of obedience and listening to the church leaders.