Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lehi sees a pillar of fire. He saw and heard many things.
- "We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth."
- Marjorie H. Rice, “Living in a Chapter of History,” Ensign, Oct 2007, 56–61, Sections: "Vision in the Night Sky", "From Seekers to Believers"
- Brigham Young and Heber C. Kimball both saw a vision in the sky on the day Joseph Smith obtained the plates. (The vision is described.)
- They had another vision together of the saints gathering in Zion.
- Enoch 60-64
- Vision of Noah
- Enoch 72-80
- Enoch's grand vision of the working of nature.
- In chapter 80 it is stated that the system would be altered in the future. (ie. Not applicable today.)
- Wilford Woodruff, "The Channels of Communication from God to Man, - Dreams, Visions, Etc.", Journal of Discourses, Vol. 22, pp. 332-333
- Describes what a vision is.
- Describes a vision he once had.
- President Harold B. Lee, “Stand Ye in Holy Places,” Ensign, Oct 2008, 44–49, Subsection: Guided by the Spirit
- President Harold B. Lee describes a little of a vision he had just before the dedication of the Los Angeles Temple.