Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Amulek explains the atonement.
- v.9 Atonement necessary.
- v.10 Law of Moses does not atone and neither can we atone for each other.
- v.12 All sin remains to be atoned for, therefore infinite atonement necessary.
- v.15 Atonement enables mercy and repentance.
- "through the atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved"
- "[Christ] suffereth the pains of all men ... that the resurrection might pass upon all men ..."
- Brief explanation of the Atonement and a good example of how it works even in extreme circumstances.
- Gordon B. Hinckley, "Inspirational Thoughts", Ensign, September 2007, Subheading: "Divine Mission of Jesus Christ", "The Blessings of the Atonement"