Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "That young man with gender disorientation needs to know that gender was not assigned at mortal birth, that we were sons and daughters of God in the premortal state. "
- "Gender is an essential characteristic of individual premortal, mortal, and eternal identity and purpose."
- Lee Jussim Ph.D., "The Sexism in Science Controversies: Are scientific claims of sexism in science overstated?", Psychology Today, Jul 02, 2015
- Talks about legitimate gender differences that lead to the appearance of discrimination, and how social engineering to correct this apparent discrimination can be harmful to both men and women.
- Neal Colgrass, "In this town, some girls become boys at puberty", Fox News, September 21, 2015
- Article talks about a rare condition in which people born as apparent females, are actually male, but the penis doesn't form until puberty. They are referred to as "guevedoces" in regions where this genetic anomally is common enough to have a name.
- Phthalate, Wikipedia
- Phthalataes are endocrine inhibitors, are tend to have a feminizing affect. Female and male genital development affected. Exposure correlates with larger breast size in women, and more feminine behavior in children.
- Ford Vox, M.D. Phthalates Threat: Less Boy, More Girl, U.S. News, Nov. 17, 2009
- Discusses the effect of phthalates on the development of boys, leading to less masculine behavior in children, and affects on the development of the brain and genitalia. Makes comparison with congenital adrenal hyperplasia, which can lead to ambiguous genital development in girls, and has been causally related to homosexuality. Provides some interesting numberds. Long-term effects of phthalates are not sufficiently well-known.
- Marc Bekoff Ph.D., "Of Mice and Women: A Dark Side of Oxytocin and Conservation", Psychology Today (blogs), 27/Jan/2016
- Studies of sex differences in responses to stress are now focusing on females
- Joe Herbert Ph.D., "Are There Sex Differences in the Brain?", Psychology Today (blogs), 15 Feb 2016
- "Virginia school board takes transgender bathroom case to Supreme Court", Fox News, 14 Jul 2016
- A Virginia school board asked the Supreme Court on Wednesday to block a transgender male from using the boys restroom when he comes back to school in September until the high court decides whether to review the case.
- Bruce Goldman, "Two minds: The cognitive differences between men and women", Stanford Medicine: Sex, Gender, and Medicine, Spring 2017