Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Yea, and there shall be many which shall say: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die; and it shall be well with us."
- "Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!"
- 9) Rise up, ye women that are at ease; hear my voice, ye careless daughters; give ear unto my speech.
- 10) Many days and years shall ye be troubled, ye careless women: for the vintage shall fail, the gathering shall not come.
- 11) Tremble, ye women that are at ease; be troubled, ye careless ones: strip you, and make you bare, and gird sackcloth upon your loins.